Sunday, August 9, 2009

Phone # 4


This is my current LG - it's a VX 8700.

Decent phone so far:
-Decent, not wonderful but decent, ringtones.
-Decent camera, good for snapshots on the go.
-pix/flix

Downfalls:
-REALLY hard to text on, (flat keyboard.)
-Can occasionally be a spaz.
-Not compatable with FB wireless pix uploading. Who know why :-P

I recently, (2 months ago,) subscribed to facebook texts. Not such a wonderful idea.
Sure they promise it helps you keep up, which was true at first, but failed in the long run. It created more work and worry. I could text my pics/statuses in, but didn't recieve others' until long after the fact.

Then, this last week I had a not so great day and vented a little of my confusion on FB. In one status update. This shouldn't cause an uproar right? Well, under normal circumstances no, but my phone had other plans up its.... SIM card.

I had already updated my status to say, "confusion confronted, life goes on." but my phone decided to retext what I had said... again, and again. and again. So the whole of my group of 250 FB friends began to see an emotional rollercoaster of: 'Confused?!' 'Confusion confronted.' -- 'Confused?!' 'Confusion confronted.' -- and so on.

This apparent turmoil went on for several hours like a bad remake of Groundhog day.

I kept trying to catch and delete them before they became obvious to the general public, but failed miserably and had to explain my technological malfunction through a general announcement the next morning :-P

I just wonder what other mastermind-type evil schemes it has up its SIM card :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment